[TRANS] 170124 Haru*hana Magazine – UNIQ cut (without Yibo)

January 25, 2017
Questions:

1. How was your individual activities recently?
2. What made you happy about the lyrics of “Falling In Love”?
3. Regarding the lyrics of “Falling In Love”, how would you actually fall in love?
4. Regarding the lyrics of “Falling In Love”, how would you like to hold your lover’s hand?
5. What are the things that you wanted to tell your members in lyrics of “Listen To Me”?

[YIXUAN]

1. I’ve participated in a movie filming during the summer. I got bitten by bugs, went under the rain where the rain doesn’t stop even at 2-3AM. Although it’s not easy, but since I’m the male lead so I’m very happy. It’s a movie that was set in the 1970’s. I’ve watched various movies that was set during that time too. I’ve heard a lot about it from my parents and my grandmother in order to shape my character. 
2. While we were resting at the practice room, Wenhan and Seungyoun were fooling around while Sungjoo and I watched them with interest. It was as interesting as watching a variety show.
3. I am the delicate type, I would frequently contact her. Even though we may feel lonely, but it would feel as though we are together.
4. That kind like “follow me” and hold out my hand.
5. Everyone has improved individually, so there’s nothing much that I’d like to say unlike before.


[SUNGJOO]

1. Yixuan and I are in the midst of preparing for the movie “Step Up 6” that reckoned to be released in China in 2017. I’ll be participating in a Korean drama filming after finishing this. Although there are a lot of American casts but there are some Japanese too so I’d use all 4 languages to communicate with them.
2. It feels like a painting? Japan is very beautiful, so I’ll be having photos as memories with the schedule we have in Japan now. 
3. It’s similar to how I have written the lyrics of “Falling In Love”. There won’t be any rush, we’ll start of as friends and built the relationship from there onwards.
4. Hand intertwined with my right hand. 
5. Whenever I send messages to Seungyoun, he’d reply “Yes, yes” like this. Whereas Wenhan would reply “Oh I see” “What are you saying now” without understanding the situation. Yixuan hyung doesn’t even bother checking his phone. Please check your phone diligently! (WH: I don’t see messages I just reply them) 


[WENHAN]

1. I’m in the midst of filming my drama which will be broadcasted around March. I acted as a prince in that historical drama. Although it was an unforgettable character, but if I were to go through it one time I’d forget everything. It was always the feeling of acting on the spot and I’m working hard to memorize the scripts. 
2. Because I’m interested in Japanese culture, so I have read manga. Recently I’ve watched “Your Name” and it makes my heart beat. 
3. I’ll give my credit card. (SJ: How much can be spent in one day?) About 1000 yen. (laughs) I’m just joking. I would go and approach like a real man to express my feelings.
4. Intertwine our fingers together, because it provides a sense of security.
5. Hope Sungjoo’s messages can be a little short because it’s too long. If not, please call me. (SJ: Whenever I call he wouldn’t answer and he’s always in the toilet) 


[SEUNGYOUN]

1. To me, it was an amazing opportunity to appear in “Show Me The Money”. It made me grow and as a result of me releasing a solo single. I’ve also made new friends through this single. So music to me was a year where I move towards improvement. 
2. I’m happy when my composing went well. Other than this, members and friends make me happy too. When we’re together, many happy things happen. 
3. I think I will frequently contact that person. That person shouldn’t mind me hanging out with my friends since I’ve spent a long time with them, so please understand. 
4. (Unknown)
5. Seems like everyone has been happy and healthy. Especially Xuan hyung, who became a year older so please take care of your health. I really like the current Wenhan hyung who is optimistic and carefree too.

scans and JP-CN trans: sakamotomomo
CN-ENG trans: jiji (@wenjoox) 
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.
Thank you, 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.