[TRANS] 170111 GQ China official WeChat update - Yibo cut

January 11, 2017


GQ: What kind of words do you say most frequently? 
YB: Some some some. 

GQ: What does that mean?
YB: It means “awesome awesome awesome”, when you say it fast it becomes “some”, I learned it from Teacher Zhang Wei. 

GQ: You originally debuted in a group, why aren’t you singing anymore? 
YB: It’s because I’m undergoing through a period of voice change, so the main thing do is to practice rap. Seeing how everyone is improving by singing every day, yet I’m unable to practice properly, thus I felt quite envious. But now that I have another identity being an actor, I really like it. 

GQ: Won’t you feel pity about it? 
YB: I don’t feel pity about about it, although I still hope that I could continue practice singing. Oh right, do you feel like I have “bad boy” vibes? 

GQ: Your eye expressions do have “bad boy” vibes, why? 
YB: Some time ago there was someone looking for me to act as a villain and I have always thought to myself why, so I’m very curious about my first impression on others. 

GQ: Villains these days are more handsome that the hero itself, don’t you like acting as a villain? 
YB: I don’t find it acceptable much at the beginning, but now I think it wouldn’t be a bad idea to challenge this role as long as it’s a cool character. 

trans: jiji (@wenjoox) 
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT ANY CREDITS. 
Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Cynthia Corvin. I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of usd$250,000.00 . Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Cynthia that refer you to him. contact Mr. Isa Ferooz Mohammed ,via email:(isamohammed.firms@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.