[TRANS] 170711 蘑菇街 Interview with Wenhan (Pets & Lifestyle)

July 11, 2017

Q: We heard that you like different varieties of dogs, which type of dog do you want to keep as pet the most?
WH: I want to raise different types of dogs~ each of them is too cute~

Q: If you don’t take various factors into consideration, which type of pet would you like to raise?
WH: It is still dogs for me!

Q: What kind of pets do you raise at home? Do you pay attention to details while naming them?
WH: I used to have a teddy and poodle dog at home, but now I have a Welsh Corgi named ‘Qian Xun’… the name was given by my mother who has the heart of a princess. I also have a pet who enters the filming site with me, it’s a chinchilla whose name is ‘Pang Pang’.

Q: After including your pets, what is the position of order in your family? Are there any changes?
WH: It’s the same as always. It is still me, Mum, my dog(s) and Dad…

Q: Will you bring your pets for vacation or participate in activities?
WH: I will~ Of course I will~

Q: If you have the opportunity, will you bring your pets along to meet with fans?
WH: If there’s an opportunity I will definitely bring (them), dear fans please kindly look forward to it!

Q: Your charming points – “First is fierce, secondly sexy, thirdly handsome, fourthly a scent of a man”, as a real man what kind of animal are you similar to? Why?
WH: Hold on a moment, could you please repeat what you said earlier on~ Please repeat again~ I think I still look similar to a dog, since I’m a dog kind of guy.

Q: What is your favourite thing to do together with your pet?
WH: Certainly I like to play together with them, such like fetching frisbee and balls.


Q: Real Man Wenhan whose “chest are wider than the oceans”, how do you discipline your pet when they did something wrong? Or did you choose to just forgive them instantly?
WH: Although my chest is wide, but if they did something wrong the punishment is still quite serious… Um… nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards. They need to adhere to the rules strictly.

Q: Do you make plans before going out for vacation or just go on impulse?
WH: My mother is the type to make plans then I would go on impulse.

Q: What are the necessary things in your bag when you go for vacation or when you are in the filming set?
WH: Clothes and facial cleanser…

Q: What is your daily fashion style outfit? What are the things on your wishlist that you wanted to buy?
WH: Casual sportswear, I just buy most of them at online shops, do I still need to have a wishlist?

Q: A type of dish that will never bore you out?
WH: Meat! I like Jiangzhe and Hunan cuisines too.

Q: Favourite thing to do when you’re out on a vacation? Visit the museum or art centre? Stroll at different places? Sport adventure? Or buy and eat food?
WH:  I like outdoor sports and eating the most~

Q: Real Man Wenhan “There’s not even a day where I’m not handsome”, do you have any maintenance tips to give?
WH: Workout every day, focus on training and control your food intake… but seems like food is the most difficult thing to have control over…


original interview: here
trans: jiji (@wenjoox)
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT ANY CREDITS.
Thank you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.