[TRANS] 170707 UNIQ China Line for 小资Chic Magazine Interview

July 08, 2017

Q: What kind of style of clothing do you often wear? 
YB: American streetwear style, hiphop, as long as it’s comfortable. 
YX: Recently I’ve been participating in “The Rap Of China”, so I’m trying out more hiphop style kind of outfits these days. 
WH: For me it’s sportswear, hahahahaha.

Q: Who among the members couldn’t care less about their appearances the most? 
UNIQ: We do still care about our appearances during our daily work, but during our personal leisure time we prefer comfortable sportswear. 

Q: In order to be cool, what is the matching accessory that you can’t miss out on? 
UNIQ: Caps.

Q: Can each member tell us which facial feature of yours do you like most? 
WH: I’m satisfied with all of them, haha. 
YX: What do you think? Haha.
YB: Adam apple and eyes. 

Q: What do you usually do during your leisure time? Will you be playing games together as a group?
WH: Gymming, playing games, I’m already a king at it, hahahaha.
YX: Recently because I participated in the competition and was diligently preparing for it, so I haven’t really been playing games lately.
YB: Recently I’ve been learning how to ride on motorbikes and I seriously love it! 

Q: Things that you have been obsessed with recently?
WH: I got myself a new chinchilla as a pet which is called “Pang Pang” and I’ve been accompanying it these days, haha! 
YX: Because of the competition, so I’ve been writing lyrics and doing music these days, but I like to go kart racing during my time of relax. 
YB: It’s still motorbikes for me, I was already able to bend when I rode it for the second time. (laughs)

Q: If your child is a female, who is the most willing to let which member become her boyfriend?
WH: Of course it would be me, hahahahahahaha. 
YX: I guess I will choose myself as well, hahaha.

Q: Kindly recommend a song that you have been listening to and the reason why you chose that song.
WH: I would like to recommend the theme song for my upcoming drama ‘Hot Blood Academy’ since I’ll be meeting everyone really soon.
YX: Recently it’s ‘All About You’ by Dragon Pig.
YB: GD’s new album is really good.

Q: Who is the most prudent among the members? 
YX: Since I’m the leader of UNIQ, everyone would feel that I’m the most prudent one among the members. 

Q: What is the biggest change you had now compared during your debut days? What are the areas that you need to improve on?
WH: I became more handsome, hahahahaha. 
YB: I guess there are not much changes for me. 
YX: I think my mentality matured a lot, everyone is in the midst of improving slowly and learning step by step. 


scan picture: WenhanBar
trans: jiji (wenjoox)
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT ANY CREDITS.
Thank you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.