[INSTIZ] An idol who is funnier than any comedians

November 05, 2016

is UNIQ's Seungyeon.



It's easy for him to beat celebrities...


And that guy actually looks like this in real life:















- Heol he looks like Soonyoung..

- Oh.. He looks like Hoshi.. and someone else, but I just can't remember the name...

- He's the one who made an appearance on SMTM, right? I used to pray for him to have a big popularity since he looks kind and talented..

- He's so charming!

- *whispers* Jo Seho looks funnier, though.. But I have to agree that he's really charming! He's such a cutieㅋㅋ

- Hul.. I was so surprised when I saw this post because he looks a lot like my boyfriendㅋㅋ

- Ah, I saw him on SMTM! He looks like Hoshi in his Naver profile picture..

- 10:10???

- Hul.. He reminds me of Ho~shi..

- He looks like the mixture of Nam Taehyun, Hoshi, and Yoo Kihyun.. He's really handsome..

- I can see a little bit of Hoshi and B1A4's Jinyoung in his face!

- I would believe it if someone told me that he's actually Soonyoung's younger brother..

- My friend likes him a lot..

- He looks so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

- He's so handsome..

- Oh my goodness.. That was a really unexpected charms of him..

- I was surprised because his name sounds similar to Soonyoung (승연/순영 it looks pretty similar in Hangul)

- Oh.. He resembles Hoshi a little bit.. But why is he doing that with his handsome faceㅋㅋㅋ

- He looks like Jinyoung in the second picture from the last one..

- Seungyeon-ahㅋㅋㅋ

- Whoaㅋㅋㅋ

original link: here
adapted from: here

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.