[TRANS] 150524 haru*hana magazine: #UNIQ [part 2]

May 24, 2015
“A mixture of various styles showed in this album”

New song track “EOEO” received lots of praises
What are the things to anticipate while coming Japan for the first time?

Q: What is the reason for choosing “EOEO” as the title song?
SJ: Actually previously we were practicing hiphop for a long time and we are very confident in this style of music, the song itself is really good to listen to. [How about trying on this one?] That’s how we ended up choosing this song.
SY: Since the beginning of last time I really wanted to try on different music styles of songs, even in the album itself we have recording various styles of song tracks, there is also a gentle song track.
WH: There’s a body revealing part in the performance for “EOEO”, because I was really busy so basically I don’t have time to exercise my body and it’s kind of irritable.
SY: Recently everyone has been eating a lot and have not been really exercising. (laughs)
SJ: Everyone’s body was the best during “Falling In Love” period (laughs)

Q: Usually what does everyone do at the dorm?
SJ: Recently we’ve moved (to another dorm), last time I was sleeping in a room together with Wenhan, but now…
WH: We have separated. (laughs)
SJ: Yeah, (laughs) I’ve moved into a private room by myself, but the members kept coming into my room to play games. The moment I opened the door there were noises, so much that I couldn’t fall asleep….
YB: But SJ’s room is the largest, the bed is really huge!
SJ: It’s a sofa bed that’s why it is large, but there were people beside me who’s playing games, totally couldn’t sleep at all!
YX: I’m also stay in a room all by myself, YB and SY shared rooms.
SY: But everyone still often barges into SJ’s room. (laughs)

Q: Finally coming to Japan for the first time in the month of July.
YB: I wish to meet up with everyone quickly, please anticipate our first activity in Japan! And also, I wish to eat a lot of good food in Japan….
SJ: During the weekend we often went out to eat Japanese ramen, when we come to Japan I really wanted to eat the real local ramen.
YX: And also fruit juice!
SY: The one with a small glass ball in it, it tastes so good!! (there's such a drink called 'RAMNE' in Japan)
WH: Japan’s culture, food, manga, I love all of them, I really want to go Japan and play!
SY: To play?! (laughs)
WH: I want to play together with fans! (laughs)
YX: *in Japanese* Japanese unicorns, I love you all! 

trans: FSOG | jiji (@wenjoox)
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT CREDITS. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.