[ARTICLE/TRANS] 170511 “The Liar and His Lover” Sungjoo, “I’m most compatible with Hyunwoo, in fact we decided to go to the sauna together today”

May 11, 2017

Although “The Liar and His Lover” has ended, however the affection towards the drama and the actors were exceptional. UNIQ Sungjoo has started to reminisce the atmosphere of the filming places.

Sungjoo who starred in tvN’s “The Liar and His Lover” (short for TLAHL) that ended during the 9th as Yoo Sihyun has showed outstanding acting skills as well as his warm visuals. Especially Sungjoo who led the center of the drama as leader of the band Crude Play. In this interview with OSEN on the 11th, he has also showed off his solid teamwork with the Crude Play members.

Sungjoo said “Since Crude Play are all friends of the same age, so the atmosphere during the filming scenes were awesome. We have close relationship with each other, so there’s a happy atmosphere during the filming as well.”

In the drama, Crude Play which consists of Sungjoo, Lee Hyunwoo, Jang Kiyong, Lee Seowon and Shin Jaemin have suffered all kinds of crisis including their controversy, but eventually it was successful and happy ending.

Sungjoo said “I can’t precisely choose who is the mood maker because all Crude Play members are funny and playful. Everyone knows how to take care of the overall atmosphere and friends whom we don’t talk to each other from the start became closer than ever.”


When he was asked who is he most compatible with, Sungjoo said “I’m most compatible with Lee Hyunwoo. Last February was my birthday, we held a party together and we became close in an instant, in fact we decided to go to the sauna together today.”

Sungjoo also said “During the days where I don’t have filming, I’d hang out with my normal same-aged peers. The most important thing is that I’m hanging out with Crude Play members where we would go to PC rooms or play escape room game. Jaemin is really good at it so I call him a genius.”

In addition, Sungjoo also did not forget to appreciate the members of the Crude Play. He said “I don’t have many friends since I was doing activities in China previously, but it was really nice because I get to make a lot of friends through this drama project.”

Comments:
[+34, -1] Thank you for choosing this drama. From today onwards whether it’s a Korean drama or movies, I want you to do them all.

[+29, -1] Sihyun-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope you have a long lasting friendship with Hyunwoo!! I’m looking forward to your next project. Crude Play actors, I support all of you ♡♡♡

[+24, -0] Your vocals, voice and your personality acting are all well done, I’m looking forward to more of your projects! ㅎㅎ

[+7, -0] Looks like you’ll be successful with acting

[+7, -0] I like it

[+0, -0] I became an ipdeok fan through this drama ♡♡


original link: here
trans: jiji (@wenjoox)
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT CREDITS.
Thank you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.