[TRANS] 160903 NetEase Interview with O.D - Sungjoo Cut

September 03, 2016
NetEase Interview with "Flower Gods" cast member, O.D

O.D: The more I talk to Sungjoo, the "higher" (more drunk) the conversation gets. The topic of our conversation is almost similar, because both of us are once trainees and are part of an idol group. In fact, both of us don't get carsick easily so we sat at the back and have frequent conversations with each other. There are times where he couldn't catch up on others speaking Chinese and I would help to translate for him, so this led to more conversations and our bond became stronger as time passes. 

Q: It feels like you're the kind of person to have a strong desire to protect Sungjoo. 

O.D: Yeah. He's okay with us sleeping together. It's very difficult to find a person who is not concern about my snoring habit. He sleeps well through the night too. I knew it because his luggage is very messy, same goes with my luggage too. Both of us like to misplace our things everywhere and we won't feel like it is an eyesore or whatever of that sort. Because of this, we knew that I would click well with him. Looks like it won't be annoying to the other party if I were to share the same room as him. There are other cast members who are really neat, especially Lu Yi ge. Each outfit of his are packed cleanly by his wife, whichever outfit that he wore will be separated with the ones that he has not wear before. He would separate them by colour and with sets of outfits. Whereas for mine and Sungjoo's, our luggage will explode like a volcano once we open it, so it was a normal sight for us to be like this. I was like this since young till now. He said that since I'm like this so I would not need to be mad at him (for being messy). We're very accustomed to the sight of our things where he has his own area of messy things, while I have my own area as well. Looks like he has an underwear which happens to be kept in my luggage. Okay, we will be giving this to fans. 

original link: here
trans: jiji (@wenjoox)
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT ANY CREDITS, 
Thank you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.