[TRANS] 160722 Yixuan Weibo Update:

July 23, 2016

All these while, I’ve always thought that you were a handsome and smart guy, just like this:
After some time of trials, you have changed gradually. You became like this under my threatening. 


The LED banner is heavy, it’s not easy.
Come, let me hug you. 


Thought about the time where we had previously taken photos of the dog together in secret.


Um, we took this before too hehe.


We have high expectations upon our own selfies. We used the reading light in the airplane as side lights for ourselves. Perfect. 


However one day, I lost you. You became an abandoned luggage.


You were almost happily carried away by the airport staff 


On that day onwards, you started messing with my selfies behind my back. 


Or secretly messed with my handsome pose beside me.


I almost got hit by your crayfish punch when I accidentally turned around .


No matter where you are, promise me that you will not give on treating your playfulness.


Happy Birthday, Li Wenhan.
Let us both live our lives as chics, galloping on horses and sharing the bustling of the world together (looking at this, I guess many of you knew how to sing this song already and since you all knew about it, I shall not write further any longer) 


Thanks to the people who post photos on Weibo, I’ve used some of your photos, thank you.  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.