[TRANS] LUIZY - Peaceful Life

May 14, 2016
(p.s. mistranslations might occur.)


Born in 96 but my filmography is magnificient
From LA to Sao Paulo et Ortigas that I used to live before
From a student to football player to singer
Much tireless experiences from the 21 years of life

Although I do not know where I’m lacking
I’ve been always thinking of something to fill myself up
Because of the support I received from Mom and Dad, I do not envy others
Won't be writing about financial difficulties either uh

But erday I'm drunk and drunk
Ain't feeling enjoyable drinking either
Although stress is stress but it only lasts for a moment
Not contented either while living life as I please

It's time to get myself a grip now
Gotta get used to life
To settle with a stable life
Or a life that is guarded by reconnaissance

Alive or just breathing
Give up or you want dreaming
I just wanna a peaceful life
So I need a prepare now

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.