[TRANS] YOHO潮流志 Magazine // February 2016 issue - #SUNGJOO and #YIBO

March 14, 2016

Q: Which part of your face that you're most confident with?
SJ: My eyes and long eyelashes, but my monolids are the best.
YB: My eyes too.

Q: Other than being handsome and charming, what are the other things to describe you guys as flawless?
SJ: Secondly, playful.
YB: Tsundere.

Q: How long can you guys play with your phones while at the toilet?
SJ: Until my legs becomes numb.
YB: I can sit for half an hour (in the toilet).

Q: Do you wear autumn shirts and pants for such a cold weather?
SJ: I do! But I don't wear autumn pants.
YB: Nope.

Q: Try to say some goosebump inducing things to one another.
SJ: Wang Yibo, you're really beautiful.

Q: What are the most goosebump inducing thing that you want to tell to your fans?
SJ: I love you.
YB: I love you guys more than SJ loves you!

Q: How do you guys define a cool girl? What is your opinion on a cool girl?
SJ: A girl who looks like how guys do, a diligent girl is seen as the most beautiful, coolest, and most charming girl ever.
YB: A girl who is independent and responsible.

Q: What kind of roles do you hope to get in your next drama / movie? Would it be a popular university student or an introvert guy / playful guy / stalker guy / villain / prince charming?
SJ: 2nd generation chaebol!
YB: I'm okay with anything, I'd like to try those roles any time.

Q: Let's try giving each other some lifetime advices.
SJ: I hope that he could stop standing behind me while singing, because that voice is too resonant that it hurts my ear while singing all the time.
YB: I hope that hyung can know his boundaries well and stop being playful!

from: YOHO潮流志 Magazine // February 2016 issue
trans: jiji (@wenjoox)
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT CREDITS. Thank you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.