[TRANS] A staff update about UNIQ and Zhou Yixuan as a leader

June 26, 2015




UNIQ, a male group who is not ashamed to be heavily built by the Korean idol training system, their popularity source of sentimental value are truly different compared to other groups.

Um……. I would say that all 5 of them are very handsome, but I’ve remembered Kim Sungjoo, he’s an exceptionally cute boy, even when he’s walking he would go “Yoyo~ check it out”, for the other 2 our interactions were not deep but they’re obedient and have their own type of handsomeness (but after looking at the pictures I realized they’re even more handsome than ever) but I like Leader Zhou Yixuan the most. During behind the scenes, YX told his manager that he really liked NZBZ (they’re a Chinese Indie band) and hopefully he could go and visit them. After I heard it I joking said, “You wanna take a group photo with them?” Then YX said, “No no, because their rap is really amazing, it XXX style of genre.” (Please forgive me for I’m an amateur and I don’t know anything) and he said that he really likes them and wants to learn more from them. The sincere look in his eyes told me he’s really a guy who really sincerely likes music, who’s not like common youths these days who wants to get a name for themselves and be popular but failed to understand its deposition value.

Other than behind the scenes, no matter whether they’re facing the script together with the director or having different types of interviews, he takes on a great role by taking care of his members, initiated by introducing his members and the situation of their group to each directors, bringing their group to visit NZBZ and to find an opportunity of collaborating together. In all, I feel that Zhou Yixuan is a really amazing leader.

I hope that UNIQ could be more popular, by becoming a group who has their own individuality and label. As for me I am an EXO fan, so seeing them having such a warm-hearted leader makes my heart ache a little.

Lastly, I honestly feel that UNIQ’s schedule is too much and too rushed, my heart aches for them. The Korean idol training system is too cruel, previously the Japan idol training system that was brought here was quite pleasant. But the other staff comforted by saying this shows that they’re popular since they have a lot of schedules, that is also one of it. Hopefully in a few years, a rookie group whom they’re fighting for locally – with dreams, friendship, their original intentions and hard work…... don’t change them all. 

trans: jiji (@wenjoox) 
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT CREDITS. Thank you. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.