[TRANS] 150428 UNIQ 1st Mini Album "EOEO" - Thanks to of Yixuan, Wenhan and Yibo

April 28, 2015

Hello, I'm back! I've decided to do the translations of "Thanks To" for Yixuan, Wenhan and Yibo. I won't be translating Seungyoun and Sungjoo since both of them are Korean members and oh wells, my korean sucks like shit so.... yeah. 


YIXUAN:

Thank you to Dad and Mum who quietly supported me in these 10 years of my dream, at the same time thank you to grandma, uncle and aunty, it’s because of your love that has made me courageous to go through hardships by realizing my dream up till this day.

Thank you to our CEO Du ma who cared for us ever since we were trainees. During our process of growing, you have made a lot of painstaking effort by tolerating our mistakes, encouraging us by advancing with higher goals, Du mama you've suffered a lot.

Thank you to Geng ge, Bibi jie, Ah Lan jie, Ma Song ge, and all of other Yuehua’s senior artists who took great care of UNIQ by giving guidance and support. Thank you also to Yuehua Ent’s Lee Yan jie, Tian Yun jie , Zhang Han jie, Kang Wen jie, Xia Yan jie, and also the rest of the company staffs, you all have worked hard!

Thank you to Yuehua’s company in Korea, Director Li Xiang Gui, your support is half of my success, I’ll buy more coke for you to drink, haha. Also to Hong jie, without your insight, I also won’t have the opportunity to start this journey of pursuing my dreams, thank you. Thanks to Hong jie who woke up early in the morning, manager and roommate Yi Gui who’s cute yet single, and all the staffs of the company in Korea.

Thanks to Yuehua Ent’s back up dancer team leader, Teacher Cheol Jun, there’s still a lot of things to learn from you, please give me more suggestions on how I can improve more quickly. Also thanks to back up dancers who breathe in dust and jump on ice water with us at the set, thank you Seunghyun.

Thanks to Zanybros company team who meticulously film the MV for our sake, thanks to the MV director, Director Hong Won Ki. Thanks to Joombas company who provided the songs. Thanks to our vocal trainer, Teacher Jang Jin Young, Teacher Ra On, Teacher Sung Pil, and also rap teachers - Teacher Illinit, Teacher Midi and Teacher Ju Ra.

Thanks to make-up artist Hyo Jung who always make us more handsome, hairstylist Sung Hwan and coordi Sung Sig. Thanks to Sam ge who’s my mentor and friends throughout this journey – Guan Bao ge, Andy ge, Da Wei ge, Kenkey ge, Yu Feng ge, Teacher Lu Jian, Teacher Hua Wei, Zhi Yu, Li Qi, Henry Mark, Joy Han.

Really thankful to our UNIQ members, today and in future let’s all work hard together! Thanks to Unicorn who supported us, when there’s Unicorn there will be us, UNIQ.
Love you forever!


WENHAN:

During this period of time I’ve received a lot of help, I would want to thank those who have helped us before, without you all there also won’t be us, UNIQ.

Thank you to those who like UNIQ, it’s really nice to have you all – all of you UNICORN.
Thank you to those who treated us like real sons – the youthful and beautiful Du mama and Lee baba who has an incomparable sense of security. Thank you to those who took special special care for us – Geng ge (Hangeng), Bibi jie (Bibi Zhou), Ah Lan jie, Ma Song ge, and all of other Yuehua’s senior artists.

Thank you for giving us unlimited support and help, who suffered a lot for our sake - Lee Yan jie, Tian Yun jie , Zhang Han jie, Kang Wen jie, Xia Yan jie, Nai Qian jie and all of Yuehua family’s staffs.

Thank you for letting UNIQ’s performances getting more and more perfect – Yuehua Ent’s back up dancer team leader Cheol Jun ge and also the other incomparable back up handsome dancers. Thank you for making my appearance looking even more attractive - Teacher Sung Hwan, stylist Sung Sig and assistant director Hyo Jung.

Because of them my voice that became more pleasant – thank you Jin Young ge, Sung Pil ge, Ra On ge. Thank you to those who gave us such great music for us to sing – JOOMBAS MUSIC. Thank you to those to stayed up all night with us to shoot the MV but yet still burning with enthusiasm – Director Hong Won Ki and all members of ZANYBROS.

Thank you for suffering with us together every day, like a real brother who took care of us, who didn’t fall in love for 24 years – Manager Yi Gui ge. Thank you to those to meet up with us every day and suffering for our sake - Hong jie, GOGO jie and all of Yuehua’s Korean company staffs.

We all must succeed – really really thankful for UNIQ members.
Lastly thank you to the ones that I especially missed – Dad, Mum and Dong Dong.


YIBO:

The album that we prepared is finally out, it’s our 1st album ever since our debut, we’re really grateful to the people who stood by our side to help us. Firstly I want to thank my parents, who supported me since young and let me do the things that I like. Later on I’ve met with my dance teacher who initiated me into dance and who was also intent towards me, then with a good opportunity brought me into Yuehua. I’ve began to know Lee ge (brother) and Hong jie (sister) who have been taken care of us for 4 years, who brought us up. Both of them didn’t even have the time to fall in love…… really grateful. At the same time I’m really thankful to CEO Du for giving me this opportunity, for giving us the best teachers and the best facilities to let us learn during our training period. Also thankful to Geng ge (Hangeng) who brought us to eat good food when we were training hard in Korea and also giving us lots of encouraging words, also want to thank those who helped us with our China activities: Lee Yan jie, Tian Yun jie, Nai Qian jie, and all Yuehua’s Gege and Jiejie who worked hard for us.

During this time of preparing the album, I want to really thank our choreographer, Cheol Jun gege who make up such a great dance choreography, also thankful to the geges that shoot the MV with us, you all have suffered a lot.

Also very thankful to our clothes stylist Sung Sig ge, hairstylist Teacher Sung Hwan, makeup artist Hyo Jung who’s the assistant director, this time our album songs are really nice to listen to, and also every thankful to Joombas. And Zanybros team who let us film our MV this time who helped to shoot for consecutive nights, the background settings are really good looking, really thankful!

Really thankful to our manager Yi Gui gege, who really took good care of us and nice to us, who cooked for us delicious instant noodles~ also GOGO jiejie, who helped me a lot~

Thank you~~~
Thank you for being UNIQ who is a strength to one another, thank you you all~~

Thank you to Yuehua’s big family.

trans by: jiji (@wenjoox) 
PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT GIVING PROPER CREDITS. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.